Heartbreaker Humbucker Set
"Jaw-dropping good." - Guitar Interactive magazine
Should you dare swing the hammer of the gods, than this Heartbreaker set is for you. As the name implies, this set is inspired by the iconic tones of Jimmy Page. Use them in the middle position with the neck volume at 10 and cutting the bridge in from 6-7. You’ll be amazed at the results. I build every single one with nothing but the finest material, the attention to detail, and the time it takes to do it right. They will be the last set you ever buy. Unless, of course, you own more than one guitar. Lifetime craftsmanship warranty against manufacture's defects. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Rough finished, degaussed alnico 5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- My own proprietary butyrate bobbins insure a coil and tone consistent to the originals every single time
- 42AWG plain enamel wire wound to my specific number of winds and tension is what really sets mine apart from the others
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. style 49.2mm pole spacing
- Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 8.35k for the bridge and 7.35k for the neck
Lifetime craftsmanship warranty against manufacture's defects. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Name||Magnet||DC Res||Wire Type|
|Sheptone Heartbreaker - Bridge||Alnico 5||8.35K||42PE|
|Sheptone Heartbreaker - Neck||Alnico 5||7.35K||42PE|
Share this Product
More from this collection
6T8 Humbucker Set
This set came about for players looking for that ideal pickup to match with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars. For me, that is the 68...
Blue Sky Humbucker Set
Inspired by the tones of the Allman Brother’s Dickey Betts, the Blue Sky set is an authentic P.A.F. style pickup with alnico 4 magnets. The...
Brian Kahanek Humbucker Set
This is the set I custom wind for Master Guitarist Brian Kahanek. Brian wanted a little "more push" for the amp from the treble pickup....