Tribute Humbucker Set
"We love your pickups! After being impressed with them for around 10 years, it was no more than logical to choose them for the Reverse. Thank you for an awesome humbucker!" - Volt Guitars
"I really like the sound of the Sheptone Tribute pickups. They're a significant improvement over the stock pickups...They're beefier, warmer and fuller sounding. The build quality is first rate." - Harmony Central
My #1 selling P.A.F. style pickup unlocks breathtaking tone like you’ve never heard before. Handcrafted to produce those iconic shimmering highs with a nice, tight bottom end. I build every single one with nothing but the finest material, the attention to detail, and the time it takes to do it right. They will be the last set you ever buy. Unless, of course, you own more than one guitar.
- Rough finished, degaussed alnico 5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics
- My own proprietary butyrate bobbins insure a coil and tone consistent to the originals every single time
- 42AWG plain enamel wire wound to my specific number of winds and tension is what really sets mine apart from the others
- Vintage spec’d German nickel silver baseplates with long feet accommodate even the biggest height adjustments
- Vintage braided wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Standard Gibson P.A.F. style 49.2mm pole spacing
- Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 8.0k for the bridge and 7.6k for the neck
Lifetime craftsmanship warranty against manufacture's defects. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Name||Magnet||DC Res||Wire Type|
|Sheptone Tribute - Bridge||Alnico 5||8.0K||42PE|
|Sheptone Tribute - Neck||Alnico 5||7.6K||42PE|