Tele Pickup Set
The chickin’ pickin’, funkadelic tones of this set knows no boundaries. Some say this pickup combination is the most versatile of them all. I think they just might be right. I build every single one by hand with nothing but the finest material, the attention to detail, and the time it takes to do it right. They will be the last set you ever buy. Unless, of course, you own more than one guitar.
- Beveled, hand charged alnico 5 magnets for articulate notes and wide dynamics in both positions
- 42AWG plain enamel wire in the bridge and 43AWG in the neck, wound to my specific number of winds and tension. This is what really sets mine apart from the others
- Nickel silver neck cover for transparent tone
- The poles on the bridge pickup have a vintage stagger for balanced tone
- Copper plated baseplate on the bridge for more spank
- Neck pickup is RW/RP to eliminate noise when pickups are selected together
- Both pickups are heavily potted to reduce feedback
- Adjustments are made to the magnets and windings to eliminate the mismatched volume problem common in vintage sets
- Vintage push wire to stay true to the authenticity of the originals
- Resistance may vary from set to set since the winding process goes strictly by the number of turns of wire but DC resistances tend to be around 7.6k for the bridge and 7.0k for the neck
Lifetime craftsmanship warranty against manufacture's defects. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Name||Magnet||DC Res||Wire Type|
|Sheptone Standard Tele Set - Bridge||Alnico 5||7.6K||42PE|
|Sheptone Standard Tele Set - Neck||Alnico 5||7.0K||43PE|